Rhythmic Harmony from an Afro-Cuban Perspective
- Access to the full site which is designed to share a real musical understanding of how rhythms can work together to create a rhythmic harmony through the language of Afro-Cuban Music.
Through a clearly organized series, we explore:
- The fundamental rhythmic concepts
- The Basic Rhythmic Vocabulary as a Language
- Extensions of the Basic Vocabulary as Variations, Conversations, and Combinations
- Approaches to playing the "Lead" drum
- Creative/Modern Applications of this development
- Concepts in Rhythmic Harmony.
- A forum for the JCLPERUCSSION community members to exchange thoughts, questions, and ideas.
Beginning April 1, 2021
- New lessons every week
- New members receive a one 1/hr introductory private lesson with Jean-Christophe to get to know each other, assess their goals, and tour the site together in order to help you get the most out of the experience
Begining Summer, 2021
- Monthly live group practice sessions with Jean and other community members
- Monthly live hangs with Jean and other community members